Prep Time: 5 mins
Serving Size: Serves 2
Dietary: Vegan, Vegetarian, & Gluten Free
Try out our simple yet classic smoothie recipe today! This is sure to become one of your favourite breakfast and brunch recipes…
- 1 and a half Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- 1 and a half cups of Frozen Berries
- 1 frozen packet of Açaí Berry Purée (100 grams), broken into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- 1 cup of Apple juice
- 1 Banana (sliced)
- Toppings of your choice (Granola, Sliced Banana, Berries, Almonds, Chia seeds)
Place the yogurt, Frozen Berries, Açaí Berry Purée, Honey, Apple juice, and sliced banana into a blender and blend
Blend all of the ingredients until thoroughly combined and the texture is smooth
Pour the smoothie into two, deep bowls, and decorate with your desired toppings.
- Mix and match your toppings! You don’t always have to use Granola or Chia seeds for your Açaí bowl recipe. Sometimes less is more.
- For when you’re feeling adventurous, try making your own homemade Granola!
- Using frozen açaí purée helps your smoothie bowl to have a thick consistency, just add liquid to thin to your desired texture!